Inside Sales Representative-NH/Open
Location: New Boston, NH
miEdge (www.miedge.biz) is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative. As a miEdge Inside Sales professional you will be responsible for growing revenue, including expanding business with existing customers and initiating business with new customers. This is a great opportunity if you are interested in working in a high-tech, fast-growing environment where day to day efforts directly impact your financial and career success. This opportunity is located within easy commuting distance from Manchester or Nashua, NH.
• 3 to 5 years of inside sales experience in a business to business environment
• Extensive experience in outbound phone prospecting
• Must be detail-oriented, with effective organizational skills, including strong time-management, the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline, and data-driven environment
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Must have sense of urgency with the ability to thrive in a metrics driven culture.
• Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently with limited supervision, work well under pressure, and have solid problem-solving skills.
• Capacity and interest to quickly learn technology, software solutions and target market.
• Computer proficiency specifically with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and CRM systems such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.
• Experience with scheduling and conducting Web-based product demonstrations for individuals and large groups.
• Sell as an individual contributor and as a team player. Meet or exceed assigned sales goals and work effectively as a sales team member; promote camaraderie, share best practices, provide assistance, be a positive influence.
• Stay current with industry trends, help refine sales and service processes, develop and learn new sales skills, and work to increase personal productivity.
• Continually refine and develop sales presentations, objection removal strategy, competitive knowledge, and research and prospecting initiatives.
• Maintain up to date customer and prospect information in Salesforce.com – maintain a mindset that if it's not in Salesforce.com, it didn't happen.
miEdge offers competitive wages based on experience as well as an excellent benefits package.